Saturday, April 4, 2009

Wouter: Adriaan Hair Story

In November 2007: Adriaan was having (then successful) chemo.
I wrote him following email with an adjusted old story:


Adriaan woke up one morning,
looked in the mirror, and noticed he had only three hairs on his head.

Well," he said, "I think I'll braid my hair today"

So he did and had

a wonderful day.


The next day he woke up,

looked in the mirror and saw that he had only two hairs on his head.

"Hmmm," he said,

"I think I'll part my hair down the middle today?"

So he did and he had

a grand day.


The next day he woke up,

looked in the mirror and noticed that he had only one hair on his head.

"Well," Adriaan said,

"today I'm going to wear my hair in a pony tail."

So he did and he had

a fun, fun day.

The next day Adriaan woke up,

looked in the mirror and noticed that there wasn't a single hair on his head.

"YEAH!" he exclaimed,

"I don't have to fix my hair today!"


ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.

It's about learning to dance in the rain.

.

Adriaan replied:

Geweldig voorbeeld

Helemaal mee eens !

Dank je !

adriaan

( " Wonderful example - I totally agree ! - Thank You ! - Adriaan " )

No comments: