Wednesday, April 8, 2009

From Yoshiko Matsumoto & Kariem Hamed (Seoul, Korea)


First time we walked in to TORCH was about 10 years ago; we were shocked with the pile of books in his office. At that time, we were shy to talk with him. So, we only started to talk together years later… He was so funny and had much interesting stories to tell. One time we were talking about one news article, and Adriaan said ‘ I must have the newspaper somewhere.’ and looking at the pile of books and newspapers.
We enjoyed talking with him very much. We wish we had more chance to talk together, but, now, we can follow this blog to listen to his stories!
.
Adriaan has been so supportive to us. We have learned a lot and we will keep his tips in our mind! And, Adriaan is still supporting us with this lucky charm, Millionaire’s Starter Kit! He gave it to me before I left for Seoul. It is always with me in my wallet. Thank you, Adriaan!
.
Yoshiko Matsumoto & Kariem Hamed from Seoul, Korea

No comments: